All the Courses Shifted Online


It has been a testing time since COVID Pandemic. Many established Professions, Institutions, Industries, and Systems are adapting to the new reality. Education is also changing itself.

It's been almost four months that I have not conducted a lecture in a Physical Classroom. I have sifted Online wholly. I want to thank Google, especially for it's Google Meet. All my courses stalled due to COVID, and the new ones just launched are now normalized. I have occasionally been offering Video courses to a restricted audience, but now my classes are available internationally. I am happy that I can teach students from UK, USA, Canada, Dubai, Delhi, Rajkot, Bhopal,... And of course Mumbai, all together in a batch.  Although international students have been attending my courses, they had to participate in my classes physically. The flexibility of Online arrangement is liberating.

Some new facilities in Online Courses

  • Registration through email
  • Payment is possible through any form of digital mode. UPI is the most preferred mode of payment.
  • Recordings of all lectures conducted during the course are available for revision for the course's complete duration.
  • Based on my availability, flexible Group Coaching timings apart from my Publically scheduled batches.


Copyright ©Rajesh Patkar, All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potter Metaphor.

Chrome

Harikavach ( Level 3 )